Saturday, September 16, 2006

Witty introduction

I've been trying for a long time to think of some way to add my own stamp to the laugh (and shock of recognition) this remark gave me, but, since I can't, I think I'll just pass it on without any further comment. The context (for those who don't like to scroll up) is a Metafilter thread on the thoughtcrime registry recently established in Ohio for people who may, or may not, be child molesters, based on solid incontrovertible hearsay.

http://www.metafilter.com/mefi/54442#1421666

5 Comments:

Blogger Pigs in Maputo said...

just to let you know ping came by. your writing is so convoluted, or maybe my englis i deteriorat

9:02 pm  
Blogger Pigs in Maputo said...

"Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval."
I was never so insulted.

9:03 pm  
Blogger L S said...

Well, how can I approve of the fact that your englis i deteriorat? The writer of such stories as those about Shamrunit Drapas, or whatever his name was, must never let her English skills subside.

9:38 am  
Blogger Pigs in Maputo said...

answer to your question: yes, even books that I haven't read (therefore have not certified that are 100% bad!). there is not much market to get rid of english books in brazil.
your interest in "separating, things, with, commas" is inspiring

11:06 am  
Blogger L S said...

No, no, no. You should answer my comments on your blog on your blog. You should make comments on my blog on my blog.

5:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home