Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I am a terrible, terrible person

Three whole comments, and I was away for so long and neither moderated them nor turned off comment moderation .... (I could have sworn I turned on the option to get mails when visitors left comments, but apparently not.) Moderation is off now, so at least that problem won't recur.

Naper271, if you chance to look in any time soon, I track my visitors using StatCounter, and have been quite satisfied with it. Kathleen, thanks for coming by, and I look forward to your future comments. Anonymous, to have introduced someone to Magritte makes keeping this blog worthwhile, never mind that I never post to it any more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pigs in Maputo said...

I wish you posted more. I made a homage to you on my blog. If you don't like it, I can remove it.

4:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home