Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tribute

By the way, there was mentioned in the comments to my post I Am a Terrible, Terrible Person a note from naper271 to the effect that she had put up an homage on her own blog. I thought I acknowledged this but don't seem actually to have done, so I thought I'd put it here in a post rather than in the comments to a post from four months ago: I can think of little that would be more flattering than this comparison (note I do say the comparison is flattering, not the picture). Thank you! -- and I got the corresponding magnet, too, even if, as is usual for me, I never wrote to acknowledge it.

Incidentally, I am a little curious about the (so-far lone) comment to this post; but neither Babelfish nor I can translate it entirely into English, so I do not know how to resolve this curiosity.

UPDATE 8:50 PM 20 June 2007. Wow, seven visitors today, an increase of infinity per cent! It's almost as if more people come to the blog when I post than when I don't. Hmm, I think I'm on to something here .... Oooh, oooh, what if one were to serve ads to visitors to one's blog 1? I'll bet there's a potential to make money here!

1 Don't worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home