Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Browser statistics

I loves me consulting some StatCounter statistics, hoo boy, yes I do. Maybe if I post from time to time, I'll even get some visitors!

Anyway, I couldn't help noticing that a vast majority of you are here using what StatCounter thinks is Safari 1.2. A quick Google hunt informs me that the number that Safari advertises in its UA is not the same as the one that one sees under Safari > About, but I can't be bothered to check to what actual version 1.2 corresponds, and so I shall simply hope that it is something close to the latest release.

For the Firefox users, though: Hi! I notice most of you are on 3.0.x, but nobody seems to be using 3.0.11. Come on in, the water's fine! As for the 14 hearty folks using 3.5b4, why not give 3.5rc2 3.5rc3 3.5 a try? That, together with Safari 4 (or 1.2 or whatever), is nowadays my browser of choice.

News will come one of these days (though I realise that I've promised that before). There's a lot of it, too ….

1 Comments:

Blogger L S said...

Oh, wow, I'm important enough to attract blogspam!

9:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home